Sunday, January 31, 2010

next week




^
^
I basically live by this

This week is next week i guess. i always counted mondays as the beginning of the week. I used to hate mondays alot but lately i have come to like them and i have no idea why. I still have to wake up early in the morning and i cant sleep in on a monday but that dosent rele bother me... well sometimes it does. I dont know what i am going to do though. Anything could happen. like i could go bungee jumping or fly an airplane(wait...im not even old enough to drive a car...i dont even have my permit thingie yet...) or skip school to go to the mall all dayy or something but i highly doubt it. mondaymondaymonday.
Why is it that every week just feels the same and the week after that one?? Its like a neverending cycle thats driving me insaynee. 
Maybeeh i shud just make a list of crazeey random things to do and go do them. Like on that show The Buried Life where those four guys make a list of 1000 things to do before they die and go do them.

No comments:

Post a Comment