Thursday, February 25, 2010

" i have learned that words can be decieving. but the truth lies in a persons eyes. I have learned that everything can change in the blink of an eye. and it has. I have learned that everytime you give a person a piece of your heart, that is one piece that you wont get back. and thats just fine with me. I have learned that the past is meant to be left behind us, and that we cant dwell on regret. whats done is done. it only makes us that much stronger. I have learned that trusting yourself is the first step and that forgiving is remembering that helps your own heart more than theirs. I have learned that it is never too lateto fall in love again. and being beautiful is on the inside. misteaks are our teachers and everything happens for a reason."

No comments:

Post a Comment